I learnt that it takes alot to have faith. To believe that things will work out and not to think deeper than that. And I am so thankful I am blessed with his faith too.
Today~
I learnt not to ask too much. Thinking that you just wan to have a taste of it, but sometimes you end up spoiling the whole cake.
-
In the past.
I used to talk about love. 'i love you'.. Thought I knew what it means to love someone. But when things happen, i realised there was little depth in it. It was too shallow to even brave the slightest wind.
Now.
I knew I would not speak about love again. at least not when i don't understand.
I have deepened my love again. Thank you so much.
-confession of an amateur in love-
.CHAOTA-FIED.
ABOUT ChaotaGirl
` she is chaota. literally.
` she is in love. with many things.
` she laughs alot ! -..-)
` she embrace happiness
` she wants him to be home safe.
ChaoTa ADDICTIONS
` mr fishy
` Dragonboat
` Dark Chocs!
` Strawberry Yan Yan
` Hokkaido Green Tea Ice cream
` Vanilla Ice Cream
` Gummies
` KTV!