.this is my life. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20174987?origin\x3dhttp://chao-ta-girl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 07, 2007
Someone mentioned something like '...what will be yours will be yours'.
This is pertaining to the someone you liked in a relationship.
which i think most of us have heard it somewhere before. somehow.

I was thinking about it on the train to work this morning.
and i realised something.

I think the scenario of 'what will be yours will be yours' is given only you have put in all your effort to want to be with that person.
It's only after you have given in your best and whether the person will still be with you then ' what will be yours will be yours'.

Personally i feel that it doesn't work the other way round. Meaning that jus believing in 'what will be yours will be yours' and not doing anything to '追求自己的幸福'.. how would the person feel your love?

Fight for what you want. Though cliche it may sounds but at least you won't regret.

Heard this song on a CD my bro bought yesterday by Diana Ross.

When you Tell me you love me

I wanna call the stars
Down from the sky
I wanna live a day
That never dies
I wanna change the world
Only for you
All the impossibleI wanna do

I wanna hold you close
Under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile
And feel the pain
I know what's beautiful
Looking at you
In a world of lies
You are the truth

And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

I wanna make you see
Just what I was
Show you the loneliness
And what it does
You walked into my life
To stop my tears
Everything's easy now
I have you here

And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

In a world without you
I would always hunger
All I need is your love to make me stronger

And baby
Everytime you touch me
I become a hero
I'll make you safe
No matter where you are
And bring you
Everything you ask for
Nothing is above me
I'm shining like a candle in the dark
When you tell me that you love me

You love me
When you tell me that you love me

-chaotagirl heard a tingling sound of a bell. The familiar schoolbag with pretty bears. The innocent little girl holding her father's hand. brings back fond memories-

.CHAOTA-FIED.

ABOUT ChaotaGirl

` she is chaota. literally.
` she is in love. with many things.
` she laughs alot ! -..-)
` she embrace happiness
` she wants him to be home safe.

ChaoTa ADDICTIONS


` mr fishy
` Dragonboat
` Dark Chocs!
` Strawberry Yan Yan
` Hokkaido Green Tea Ice cream
` Vanilla Ice Cream
` Gummies
` KTV!