Wednesday, August 02, 2006
I don't understand.
I feel helpless.
I thought it ended.
It did.
But what's with the new wave?
I feel numb.
This time i am not sure if i can do anything.
Anything at all.
Are we going to end here?
Are we?
i feel fear.
The penetrating kind of fear.
The fear of losing.
Losing everything that i strived so hard for.
But he is positive.
usually i am positive too.
But he's even more.
so much so that it surprised me.
He somehow made my troubles seem so small.
Like as if it's nothing.
And everytime he clears my dark skies.
So are we going to end here?
i know we are not.
At least we will not let it end here.
Chaota Spirit.
How can i forget that?
Someone said I am in my Chaota World.
yup. i am back in the world i am so familiar with.
Maybe i was too busy that i forgot about it.
But now i know where i stand.
Because i know he is someone i want to grow old with.
><(((:] Going to miss you Mr Fishy for this one week. really.
.CHAOTA-FIED.