.this is my life. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20174987?origin\x3dhttp://chao-ta-girl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Hmmm yr 2005 jus signed off..
2006 has jus login!!
All these are jus figures to me.. hah.

Been telling my frens that yr 2005 was a pretty kok year for me kekeke..
So many weird things happened to me..
Things which I thot wun happened happened..
Some were nice some were not so nice..
For the not so nice I wld not tok abt it coz I wun have prob forgotten abt it the next day it happened..hahhaha
For the nice ones.. I will jus keep to myself.. to reminisce? Hahah! Aye let me enjoy that privilege too kae!! Hehehe
Thgh everything was kind of kok.. but somehow I still feel happie!! And satisfied!!
A fulfilling year .. not in a way I accomplished any major stuff..
But self-fulfillment..

Thot I had made the best decision I ever made in my life in 2005..
Which was to come to SMU..
Was totally into the culture .. it's sth which I alwys liked too..
Missed that when I had to leave RJ after 3 mths.. luv it there..
But SMU proves to be even better..
Well it’s not that the sch’s like really good or wad ( it’s all jus pure damn good marketing btw :P)
It’s jus the pple.. n things that u choose to do..
Was involved in super a lot of activities..
Seems like I joined almost everything.. can u imagine I have like 10 more t-shirts after I stepped into smu?!! One shirt for every event.. that’s a lot yar..
But I nv regretted that .. in fact I luv it!!
Yup it’s the pple!! Quite a lot of things I wanna say to all the pple I knew..

first i wanna start with someone special.. 2005 would have been the same like any other year if not for u..hmmm..ironically u seem to be the last person i would end up with but everything jus flows.. experience sth so special in 2005.. so special that it will stay with me for very long ..occupies this particular little space in me. it feels good to jus peep in whenever I feel like it X) short n sweet i would say..

realised it wasn’t difficult to make that decision to let go.. instead,the difficult part was letting go..hmmm. memories..how we both started so fast when we least expected it.. constant arrowing frm pple ard..we shared so many simliar things.. things that happened to us.. similar thots..rem u said before that we are too similar..mayb that's why we need sth different.sth distinct.a difference that both of us are comfortable with. but we din managed to find it thgh. shld we have given it more time? mayb. mayb not. coz we both noe we are still searching. rem u saying that we noe we would have found the one when we stopped searching. sounds too unreal. so we are still searching for the one? mayb. but definitely not either of us. we needed sth more. that connection. mayb it was there intially, was it? but we lost it. we ended up more like good frens.. kinda hilarious X).

sometimes it’s hard not to think abt us..esp when i hear the songs or pass by the places we freq..was drawing circles with my fingers which i alwys do when i am thinking..sth i alwys do when we are tog.. sending u smses when i thot of sth (which i did yest-coz i thot of ur TP out of the blue..felt guilty i din wish u luck that day :P)..somehow it took me the time frm paya lebar mrt all the way to harbour front to decide whether or not to send u that sms. then again i din wanna give u any wrong ideas..or mayb i was thinkin too much as alwys. well since it was purely out of a concern as fren, i thot y not? n i did. can't believe it felt like a struggle to me. dun noe y.. mayb coz i din wanna cross that line of being frens accidentally. but i am glad i didn't by sending that sms instead. it means i have passed that stage of guessing. i have crossed that barrier n have u? sometimes i wonder..

zhui alwys say ur name wrongly.. alwys felt the urge to correct him everytime.. hahah wadever.. i noe there's no need to.. partly coz he prob will forget again :)

everyone says time will make one feel better.. but somehow for me..i felt that the emotions gets a little stronger as time passed by..mayb i am not used to it yet. but i noe i will. coz that was in 2005. got to move on in 2006. that's the chao-ta spirit kekeke :).. glad that u have accepted who I am n been yourself ..glad that we let go for the sake of ourselves .no matter how chao keng or dao or wadever u are i still want u to be happie kae coz u given me so much~ CTG :")

Enough of getting emotional so unlike me hahha now to dragonboat!!:
LUV u guys man!! Dragonboat’s my 2nd love. That’s wad I alwys say. ( now I noe y ally likes bball so much like it’s her life..i can feel it now somehow..)
Wad can I say about my team mates.. they are so full of sh*t .. but that’s wad I like abt them too.. hahhaha they are jus so fun-loving!

Zhui .. our dearest cap: alwys like to suan u abt ur curly hair .. do sth abt it in the new yr! hope it’s part of ur resolution this yr.. hahaha.. noe u alwys feel like knocking my head when I laughed endlessly.. n excuse me.. I dun need a mask!! : P glad u tolerated all my nonsense hahaha but at least i have alwys touch my heart rite..

Keith..vice cap : u n ur blur blur jus-wake-up look?! Haiz ..dun say liao.. later u throw ur slippers at me again..thgh u dun look like u will say the crappiest stuff .. but ren bu ke mao xiang.. Hehehehe

Peiling: my kaki for KTV n Mahjong!! Thanx for looking after me like a sis.. thgh I am really like the youngest in the team :) rem all ur stretch out n pull arh.. n mus drink more water.. dun worry u will still get my morn calls hahah

William: my chauffeur after trg Hehehe.. jus jking.. aye thanx for all the lombangs home!! Me so paiseh….all e nice chats we had.. still rem that I asked everyone y we need to hide under the shades during warm-dwn coz I thot DB peeps are supposed to be ‘immune’ to the sun then u asked me back “y u eat when u are hungry” got everyone laughin like mad sia..

Wilson: my bro!! Hehehe I mus say u zhuan dao got such a super nice sis.. mus tahan all ur b*tching hehehe..n becoming ur matchmaker. Hahhaha.. but really .. thx for being there for me when I needed it.. listening to all my crap.. n I am sure I will reach ur level of suaning this yr!!

Peiying: our endless squabbles Hehehe even online!! And ur kiam par look!! How come I still can tahan u after so long :P thx for listening all my craps n childish nonsense.. consoling me with yan yan!! U still own me a gingerbread kae!

Phie Phie . Cheryl . Jasmyn: My consultants!! In everything .. hahaha wad can I say.. thx girls!!

Siling evelyn peifen ( my rowing mate) roshni winny joycelyn Deborah wenfang waileng: thx for sweating thrg all the trgs with me!! All the cheerings! Let’s kick some butts this yr yar!

Addie: jus like to call u addie hahha thgh u like to be called tian.. but wadever lar..btw my hp is NOT pager kae!! Finally pick up MOST of ur calls happie? Hehehe Jb Shoppin mate.. but I still cannot understd y u keep sayin u have good taste sia..i have my doubts hahhaha

Dex dex: morn calls in future? Sure! But u mah chiam hv to wake up zun zun aso rite… like ur chiseled face n goatee hahha n ur new hair style!! Almost can tok to u anything under the sun.. thgh most of the time u are hearing my laughters Hehehe


Teck wee: my shi fu in all aspects whether's it's ktv, mahjong, drums. like his frankness thgh. was touched when u went home jus to bring ur sis shoes for me so i can train. thgh my toes still painful frm the shoes (coz it's slightly smaller) but it's the thot that counts wad. thx!! :)

Ben: Thx for becoming my suan-in victim waahha.. n dun be childish lar! Kekekeke

Audy Bert Shah Jeremy BK: u guys Dun make me laugh!! Esp shah .. almost got me caught red handed when he made me laughed while we were msn-in in stats class :P to bert- I am not rabbit ( jus coz I like rabbit sweets) I am not ling sao or auntie lor! Tweet tweet Hehehe.. alwys feels real nice to tok to audy.. mayb coz of his name? Hahhaa..

DK Weizhong koofie Jord Jonzai Naresh Brandon Ron: wad can I say.. one yr dwn to tahan my laughters XP

Not forgetting all my kakis...

The 2 impt guys Cip & Alvin: dun noe wad to do without them.. really really grateful that I got to noe them.. shared the same timetable.. struggled thrg all the mods tog.. B*tched abt everyth hahha..they aso tolerated my everything.. my ego-ness esp ( forever commenting I got a ever-inflating big head.. been tryin to help me get rid of it hahaha but it alwys fail..) my moodiness.. which is rare.. coz usually they get overwhelmed by my inflating ego n my laughters..miss u guys damn lot durin the hols!! n alvin u still own me n cip choc buffet!! Hahaaha

Sarah Dewei n clar: darn! Our camping trip din work out!! Next time arh!! We guys can really tok man..enjoyed it :) sushi buffet when sch starts!!

Special mention to Ben Andy Theo Tim Brooks Geri Jasmine ( locker mate): econs would nv be so fun without u guys!! Endless bickering with Ben n Andy ( this guy with goldfish eyes Hehehe) All the msn chats with theo durin math 4 econs kept me awake hahaha.. to ben andy tim brooks
still rem the papered msn thingy i came up with durin our M4E lesson when the system was dwn? Hahhaa was bo liao but fun rite!!

Daryl . Jonny Jr: daryl..my confidante..u've been really nice.. listening to all my craps thankie.. hahha yar ur hair's so MUCH better now Hehhehe :P Jonny my og mate.. glad we are all happie peeps *winks* hah Been super good noeing u 2!!

Joyce (1st one to say hi to me in BE X) Hee) TK Tim Eric: all the fun loving peeps!!

LN: eastie BE-ian yay! Glad we finally get to work tog durin the budak P interview.. rem it was damn shiok. coz we went for a free concert that was so superb! thx for the xia bing too!! hahaha nv forget that ..was the oiliest thing i ever eaten but nicest too! :)

Rest of BE seniors wanni melwyn alvina xiaoping eunice gayle mel Heyuan Nina Jonny zal jasmine shawn wanida: thx for all the advice .. will need more in future!!

Gershon n Meiwen: Beloved facis!! life in smu would not have been the same without u guys at the orientation.. wonderful exp.. alwys rem that. quite fun to share one lesson with faci rite gershon? Hehhehe we jus end up msn-in n complaining Hehehe. Meiwen.. we alwys noe that both of us are so alike.. this unique bond.. all the best kae *hint hint*

My Circle Ogmates: Desmond Ken.. thx for being tour guides to my 1st MS exp hahaha.. Lewis Elle n rest of them!! happie to noe u guys!

Greg: too bad we weren't in the same grp for sports n smux.. but we still managed to click quite fast arh.. still rem us complaining abt all the AS stuff ,ur bezz law, meeting for lunches with farhan.. next time mus play beach volleyball tog!

Dennis . King yau: Nice AC guys hahhaha surprisingly.. dennis forever making me guess.. secretive sia..king yau's forever frenly.. glad to noe u guys thrg sports camp :)

Gavin!! frisbee kaki: turned out to be surprisingly frenly dude! tok non-stop n forever taking pics with girls HEhehe oops :P


Weiyi: Another bro! hahah coz our names are almost the same. gavin thot we were bro n sis durin smux camp..almost fooled him hahaha. haven been tokin to u for some time *bleah* guilty. but u understds hah alwys so super nice :)

K.S . Thomas . Sean Spencer . Thomas (Ec) . Rash . Azleen: Comm svc would not have been the same without u guys!! Had so much fun haha thgh half the time we were tryin to find time to laze ard Hehe.. fireworks were amazing yar .. who cares we watched it 5 times..

the girlies in NDP: u all noe who u are. can't stand all ur b*tching sia. Hehe wad to do. tok abt almost everyth..u guys made all my Sats so fun!

to all those i haven mentioned.. u guys noe who u are.. cannot carry on listing hahahha.. thx for goin thrg 1st sem of smu with me.. if u think u had enuff.. hahhaa we have 7 more terms yar Hehehe :")

My Sec sch bunch my JC bunch esp lele.. dun need to say liao.. u guys noe me the best..

Special mention to Wend: long distance frenship we have here.. been goin strong for 5 yrs.. can't believe it myself..thx for being there for me!! rem our HK trip? me still saving hahaa miss ya loads :)

okie that's the end of 2005... tata..

Happie 2006!!


.CHAOTA-FIED.

ABOUT ChaotaGirl

` she is chaota. literally.
` she is in love. with many things.
` she laughs alot ! -..-)
` she embrace happiness
` she wants him to be home safe.

ChaoTa ADDICTIONS


` mr fishy
` Dragonboat
` Dark Chocs!
` Strawberry Yan Yan
` Hokkaido Green Tea Ice cream
` Vanilla Ice Cream
` Gummies
` KTV!